Feel free to contact me.
Here are some examples where I can support you and your team:
Building apps and systems
- Creating apps that work across all platforms – even with little resources.
- Deploying apps that survive traffic from millions of users at once, with zero downtime.
- Building mobile web apps with a snappy look & feel – that win prizes and get featured in app stores.
- Complex or big data visualization.
- Deciding if / how you should implement Kubernetes, containerization, or other cloud technologies.
- Saving money on infrastructure and its maintenance.
- Best practices for efficient remote work, high code quality standards, DevOps, CI/CD, IT security.
- A professional review of your IT architecture.
- Improving your service reliability, or speeding up slow systems.
- Refactorings to keep your tech stack sustainable, but cutting-edge.
IT & Product Management
- Finding funding sources for your business.
- Increasing team productivity while reducing stress.
- Building new, diverse teams – on-site or remote – with frictionless remote coworking.
- Everything open data, open source, open government, and the digital transit ecosystem.
- Changing course if your project is in danger of going havoc.
- Making your product more inclusive and accessible – while improving revenues.
- A professional review of your UX, and/or business model.
I'm tech agnostic; we should choose our tools dependent on our goals and existing team skills. I know the pitfalls of dev teams and how to build long-term stable, self-sustaining projects – both in terms of tech and revenue. If you want, read more about my expertise.
You can hire me as a trainer for your team, for whiteboard sessions, or directly show me code or documents to dive in.